Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Mumbai, Calicut, Chennai, Mannapuram, Kumbakonam
3 Lacs-5 Lacs
Banking / Financial Services / Broking, Telecom / ISP
Any Post Graduate
• Follow up on strategies of field for the portfolio managed.
• Monitor and review field team to achieve set targets.
• Achieve the Resolution, Normalization & Rollbacks as per targets.
• Inventory Control for reducing opening balance of portfolio using the roll back & normalization concepts.
• Innovate and design strategies to effectively address disputes, expired etc cases to prevent any probable escalation and highlight sensitive accounts to Bucket manager/ Centre Manager to prevent the same
• Ensure optimum delivery from field calling channel by maximizing resolutions/ roll backs/ normalization through given resources
• Hold frequent review sessions/ define review mechanism to ensure maximum data churn and ptp conversion
• Ensure field due coverage/ follow up of the portfolio allocated within stipulated time lines allotted to teams
• Account level review of cases tagged as “NC”, dispute, expired etc
• Relationship management with the pickup/ referral vendors
• Ensure 100% compliance of the vendor to laid down process of DRA certification/ Police verification etc
• Review all the receipts reported lost, cancelled and discrepant and take appropriate action against any particular field collector basis repeated lapses
Negotiation & People Management
• Facilitate and monitor recruitments with a clear objective of future requirements and timely communication of the same to the vendor to prevent shortfall of field resources
• Design review mechanism along with agency supervisor to ensure adequate portfolio churn and set productivity bench marks.
• Improve collection efficiency and maximize resolution/ roll backs.\ Motivate the team in order to meet units targets.
Other Special Requirements
Recruiter Name: Hiring Shop